суббота, 26 мая 2018 г.

Sniper girl box-art for Manufaktura Miniatures

I'm glad to present one more sniper girl box-art for Manufaktura Miniatures. I'm happy that I had the opportunity to paint this miniature, because it reminds me the heroine of one of my favorite Stephen King's novel  - "Cell" (Alice Maxwell).

I imagined she close to this way when I was reading the book. Manufaktura asked me to make "Basic Sarbucks Girl", and I hope that I managed to do something similar to the pictures that Google gave me on this request.
I used the recipe for black and black NMM from my "Paint it Black!" tutorial, as well as another warm black recipe to visually separate the pants and jacket.

Perhaps in the future I will make another version of this miniature for myself, but already more colorful.









Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий